Founded in 2002 in the greater Washington, D.C., metro area, Knovos is an innovative technology provider with a focus on eDiscovery and Information Governance & Compliance. As an industry pioneer, Knovos has been delivering solutions to Law Firms, Corporations, and Government Agencies for the past 15 years, our key offerings in areas such as Information Governance & Compliance, eDiscovery, Project Management, Virtual Secure Data Rooms & Collaboration, and Performance Management. Backed by unparalleled engineering, Knovos builds each product to be competitive in an ever-evolving technological world – our products are highly secure, fast, flexible, and reliable. As a technology provider, we are not only committed to the quality of our products, but are equally committed to the quality of our support. We believe that our Partners’ success depends on it, and are dedicated to instilling within them the knowledge and confidence they need to thrive.
Our Mission and Vision
Knovos is committed to providing leading technology in eDiscovery and Information Governance & Compliance. We take great pride in our agile approach and ability to cater to our customers’ needs. We deliver unparalleled support to our partners, resellers and consultants to maximize value for our stakeholders and end-user clients globally.
The core values that drive us are:
- Integrity: We keep the promises we make to our clients and to each other. We listen carefully to maximize our understanding. We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Agility: We deliver flexible, creative products based on a deep understanding of our clients’ needs. We adapt quickly to evolving requirements. We constantly update our skills to take advantage of the latest technological developments.
- Support: We are dedicated to our clients’ success. Our comprehensive training, 24x7 technical support, and sharing of industry knowledge provide our stakeholders the necessary expertise to be the best and most successful they can be.
- Quality of Life: We understand that work is only part of a full and balanced life. We strive to promote a work environment that respects the dignity and recognizes the merit of each employee, and enables all to enjoy life outside the company. Through our philanthropic efforts, we strive to improve the lives of others.
Every day we will challenge ourselves to:
- Deliver reliable and innovative technology, training, and support.
- Optimize clients’ opportunities for success.
- Reward employees’ hard work and dedication with opportunities for personal growth and development.