- Location: Fairfax, VA
- No. of open positions: 1
- Experience: 3-6 Years
The Marketing Coordinator helps build strategies with the marketing team and also execute and manage the same. They coordinate with various tradeshow/conference/event organizers for screening participation and gauge business opportunities. They coordinate with various vendors required to conduct and manage the events. They work closely with internal teams such as BD & Sales, Marketing, Designing & Branding to create and execute marketing strategies. They must have experience of the above and should be willing to work with domestic as well as international teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate & Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing market forecasts; prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; plan and organize promotional presentations; and updating event calendars.
- Market products by developing, coordinating & implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Plan & coordinate meetings and trade shows, maintain promotional materials inventory, maintain database, and prepare reports.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders with vendors.
- Support sales staff by providing market trends & data, forecasts, and new product information.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and coordinating across marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Understanding of marketing automation technology and CRM systems, and lead flow management processes
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Financially literate, comfortable working with budgets and understanding of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and performance measurement
- Knowledge of Marketo would be an additional benefit
- Good with social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Enthusiastic to learn and understand technology solutions