Experience: 2 - 4 Years Graduation: Any IT Savvy Graduate Number of Positions: 4
- Responsible for developing software program as per the requirements
- Code Review, analyze the requirement, development, debugging code, and documenting
- Developing Micro Services using C# and .NET Core
- Strong knowledge of client side framework (JQuery, Ext JS)
- Experience of working with Scrum framework
- Co-ordinate with other expertise like (Testers, Technical Writers)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Work within a team to accomplish all the deliverables throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (Agile Software Development Methodology)
Required Candidate Profile
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong experience in C#.net, .net core
- Should have knowledge of WCF, Web Services, Web API, Windows Service
- Should have knowledge of programming on T-SQL (stored procedures, triggers, views others).
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and a reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Such as TFS.
- Hands-on experience in working as a Scrum Member (able to handle end-to-end requirement life cycle independently)
- Strong 2+ years of experience in building web applications in .NET Core, .NET 7 platform
- Experience in working with SQL Server
- A solid foundation in OOP & DevOps basics
- Experience in working with Git repository as source control
- Experience in creating Docker Containers
- Knowledge of Micro Service will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of OAuth, Identity Server will be an added advantage
"*" indicates required fields