- Location: Gandhinagar
- Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Department: Business Development
- Education Qualification: MBA or a bachelor’s degree in business
- CTC: As per Industry Standards
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team to assist in creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for internal and external sources. This can include gathering information, documenting processes and defining cross functional and business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional teams for updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between internal/external stakeholders and users.
- Managing Documentation of agreements/proposals/marketing material/business process/training.
- Analyzing and interpreting the requests, performing requirements analysis.
- Meets deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Comprehensive Research for Background Check, Competitive Analysis and Market research.
- Identify Scope of Improvement in business processes by managing internal projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Managing In house Accounts by updating and maintaining multiple Knovos Products
- Reviews programs and client documentation to representation of solutions updates and development
- Confer with customer representatives, partners, VAR, or publisher to establish specifications and to determine subject material to be enhanced or developed for response.
- Meet deadlines by being capable of prioritizing responsibilities and balancing workload
- Use and create standard workflows for business process in order to maintain a sense of consistency within the department and organization.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value.
- Work as part of a team to offer suggestions for improvements or ways to streamline the process
- Studies and reviews communications, as required, to ensure they are effectively meeting our clients’ needs and supporting our business objectives
- Other work assigned
Qualifications: Applicants should have demonstrated the following skills and qualifications
- Stakeholder and strategic analysis
- Knowledge of word processing software and the aptitude to be able to quickly learn and use Knovos’ solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented mindset
- Process oriented approach to executing tasks and time management.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service and relationship skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- At least 2 years direct corporate communications, experience in an Business Analyst Profile
- Sufficient business acumen to support an understanding of the organization and our business with the technical skills required to complete assignments
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment plus understand the needs of the team and individuals to work towards joint resolutions
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple proposals in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to comprehend and assimilate details quickly and accurately
- Demonstrated ability to build effective business relationships at various levels of the organization
- Proficient PC skills (MS Office – Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Substantive experience with technology representation