- Location: Gandhinagar
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Graduation: Any IT Savvy graduate
- CTC: As per Industry Standards
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for Quality Checking and Delivery of Products.
- Able to communicate with Client and Project Manager for Product-Related Issues.
- Review and Conduct quality checks of deliverables to both internal users.
- Describe, Summarize, and Document how the work was performed and the final results of the
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and problems escalated by clients or internal associates
for products/applications of Knovos.
- Analyze, Diagnose, and correct complex escalated system related problems as per business
- Act as a liaison between various groups including Client Services, Project Management,
Business Application Development, Testing, DBA, and ITS for complex client/business
- Escalate problems to the appropriate team(s)/individual(s), coordinate, and follow up with
technical teams in order to achieve resolution in a timely manner to ensure and enrich client
- Provide the highest level of quality services to internal and external clients.
- Perform continuous UAT, analyze the user experience, generate requirements, and
troubleshoot and provide solutions for various business applications of Knovos.
- Meet the deadlines and perform activities in a time-critical, highly confidential process.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Develop high degree expertise in techno-functional knowledge on the intricacies of
different back-end systems, products, and tools that support various business applications
- Assist in review and quality control of technical documentation, detailed system
documentation, and procedures for new updates and changes.
- Participate in release upgrades and testing for various business applications.
- Participate in special projects/assignments and perform additional duties as assigned.
- Fulfill duties for off-shore and on-shore assistance for clientele spread on various
locations across the globe.
- Work with accountability, ownership, and lead by example approach.
- Work additional hours as needed.
- Extensive Working Experience On Functionality Testing – Regression Testing, System
Testing, UI Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- SQL, My Sql (Database knowledge)
- Must be strong in Requirements Analysis
- Capable enough to provide issue workaround based on application\domain knowledge.
- Must be a fast learner
- Should be adaptable and able to do multitasking
- Should be able to comprehend the requirements into System Design
- Able to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to learn, optimize and contribute to enhancing existing applications
- Good in verbal and written communications.