Knovos GRC’s data treatment process inherently simplifies the identification and collection of data for eDiscovery, Investigation, and regulatory (GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, etc.) readiness. It has built-in analytics to understand data and risks associated with it. It also helps promptly respond to data breach incidents.
Hassle-free source integration makes it easier for IT
Connect various data sources using API with Knovos GRC and analyze enterprise data from a single data dashboard. It is easier for IT and data security teams to get 360-degree view of organization’s data.
Key features of Knovos GRC that give your legal and
IT team a confidence!
Seamless collection & preservation
- API-based data collection from various sources
- Automated removal of system files and duplicate data
- Rule-based data backup and restoration
- Auto classification
- Legal holds preservation
- File type analysis
- Pattern and trend analysis
- Domain analysis for email data
- PII identification and analysis
- Data mapping (custodian content relations)
- Enterprise data Dashboard for macro view
- Early case assessment prior to eDiscovery processing
- Quick identification of problematic documents
- Sophisticated searching capability
- Find and tagging
- Smart data archival
- Complete legal hold management
- Automated data purging (rules-driven)
- IG policy creation and enforcement
- Quick response to eDiscovery, data breach incident, or investigation or DSAR request
- Risk mitigation through timely alerts for every suspicious data
Knovos GRC comes up with
Audit logs and reporting
Gain full control and visibility over activities performed by custodians
Granular access control
Limit the access rights on enterprise data by setting user rights
Fully customizable workflow
Set policies and their execution flow with compliance module
Several Most Common Use Cases
Enterprise Data ManagementLearn more about the solution
Information GovernanceLearn more about the solution
PII ManagementLearn more about the solution
Knovos GRC Advantages
(structured and unstructured)
See how Knovos GRC can set up a proactive data governance organization-widedownload brochure
Nice-to-have Knovos capabilities that add value to Knovos GRC
Enterprise Content Collaboration
Enterprise Solution for Unified Information Governance
Spurred to action by an eminent acquisition and a newly filed lawsuit a multinational pharmaceutical manufac...
CCPA: Are you ready for the changing data privacy landscape?
Another year, another new wide ...
Law Day Webinar – A Practical Guide to Information Governance
Participate in this live online discussion with our esteemed panel of experts as they discuss the importance...