Further to the success of our 2020 Webinar on ‘managing your arbitration in the current circumstances’, Knovos would like to invite you to a follow up Webinar looking at the technical aspects to run technology in this area.
The theme takes inspiration from, among other things, the Working Group’s protocol for online case management in International Arbitration which was published last year. We will be joined by industry experts from top law firms and arbitral institutions who contributed their knowledge and experience into the protocol.
Register for the live webinar to uncover the technical aspects of digital arbitration. You can also expect some practical tips and best practices for various scenarios prevailing in International Arbitration.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Members of Arbitration Institutions
- Arbitration practitioners
- Legal technology consultants
- What are some of the key features and challenges around building technology in this area?
- Document life-cycle management – How to use technology to optimize the process?
- Benefits of coopetition and adopting a protocol for online case management?
Luis MartinezVice President, International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR®)
Myfanwy WoodPartner (International Arbitration), Ashurst
Bryce WilliamsAssociate (International Arbitration and Public International Law), Latham & Watkins
Sid JiwnaniSolicitor and Arbitration Technology Specialist, Knovos
Thank you for the registration. Kindly check your inbox for the access code. Enter the code in the below box.