COVID-19 has certainly changed the definition of “workplace” and the arbitration world is no exception. Join us for a live webinar where industry experts are going to discuss the affected areas in international arbitration, that require attention from institutions, firms and key parties, during these exceptional times.
Certain parameters (e.g. travel bans or social distancing) affecting the proceedings, can’t be helped but technology can provide several solutions worth considering because a timely effective arbitration should be the aim of all the parties involved.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Members of Arbitration Institutions
- Arbitration practitioners
- Legal technology consultants
- COVID’s impact on International Arbitration
- Present Challenges in Arbitration Proceeding
- Technology’s role in addressing challenges
- Long-term Benefits (Post COVID) of technology adoption
- Future of Arbitration
Baiju VasaniManaging Partner (Europe) and Global Head of International Arbitration, Ivanyan & Partners
Tejas KariaPartner & Head, Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
Myfanwy WoodSenior Associate (International Arbitration), Ashurst
Sid JiwnaniSolicitor and Arbitration Technology Specialist, Knovos
Thank you for the registration. Kindly check your inbox for the access code. Enter the code in the below box.